sobota, 30 lipca 2011

Psycho Gothic Lolita

Finally I watched 
Gothic&Lolita Psycho.



Well I really hate gore movies.
There is nothing aesthetic in liters of blood, 
decapitated heads and other cheap effects like that.
But well I felt obligated to watch it...
so maybe I will skip writing about all this bloody moments
when I had to avert my eyes...

Let's try to concentrate on things that 
I liked in the movie.

The outfit that Yuki wears is not really my style,
but as always looking at loli makes me happy^^
Specially that Rina Akiyama who played main character
was really cute.




They even made Yuki's Pullip ^^

Take a look at this photoshoot.
Amazing background♥

Yuki put on Lolita clothes when 
she decided to take a revenge over
her mother's death.
Dressing a killer in lolita clothes 
seems really interesting. 
Lolita- expresses her innocent part.
A kind of girl she was before.
And gothic adds a dark aspect 
of her as a killer.


Her weapon is an... umbrella.
Yeah be afraid of Lolitas' umbrellas XD



Two of Yuki's enemies were specially
eye-catching.

Elly wears school uniform and her hairstyle and behavior
can classify her as a part of gyaru culture.
She is just a perfect deadly school girl. 
(It reminded me a little of Kill Bill, but
without doubt Elly is much better!).
She speaks in a cute way 
and until the last minute of her life 
she does not stop 
a phone talk with her boyfriend.

It was really funny when during their first meeting
Yuki hid herself and 
Elly commented it:
I wonder if she's embarassed about her costume.
I should have taken a picture.

And she called her all the time
(a little ironical)
Gosu Rori-chan.

I could not resist a funny thought
that finally in a battle 
between gyaru and lolita
lolita has win ^^



Yuki's latest (and the worst) enemy
was a guy whose
outfit reminded my of the ones
that hosts wear^^ 
(Psycho lolita and
mad host XD)


1 komentarz: