wtorek, 26 lipca 2011

All children, except one, grow up.

Today I will post my next dreamed piece of clothes.
I do not like the shape of dresses,
that is why I want the skirt.
(only in this color.
It is so unique♥).

Peter Pan inspired
Night Fairy Fantasia

This skirt motivated me
to read Peter Pan again.
After so many years.
I really enjoyed the book.

Like before I still (or even more) can't stand Wendy!
So irritating!
Why?
This quote can be an answer:
You need not be sorry for her. 
She was one of the kind that likes to grow up. 
In the end she grew up of her own free will a day quicker than the other girls.

Wendy decided to grow up.
You know that place between sleep and awake, the place where you can still remember dreaming? 
That's where I'll always love you, Peter Pan. That's where I'll be waiting.

She grew up
and left a place for Peter Pan only
in this really short moment
between the end of sleeping and waking up.
Like her father.
(from the movie)
-He's made many sacrifices for his family...and put away many dreams.
-Where did he put them?
-He put them in a drawer. 
And sometimes, late at night, we take them out and admire them. 
But it gets harder and harder to close the drawer.He does. And that is why he is brave.


Does it really mean to be brave?
Wendy did exactly the same. 
Her mother as well.
The only thing that was the sign 
of Mrs. Darling's Neverland
was this kiss in her mouth's right corner.
That is why she gave the kiss so freely to Peter Pan. 
Everybody was in love
with Peter Pan,
but then they just leave it for 
this short moment before waking up.

What about movie?
I liked the atmosphere.
Peter and Wendy were quite cute.
Btw I could not 
resist the thought about 
yaoi motif between Peter and Hack..
my spoiled mind...

And my favourite shot.
When boys were kidnapped and imprisoned by pirates
small Michael's bear was put on a chain as well.
Sorry for it.. but I have such soft spot for teddy bears... 

I have found a wall sticker
with Peter's shadow on ebay
After painting my wall 
I will buy it for sure♥ 

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz