niedziela, 15 września 2013

Operetta and souvenirs from Vienna

I am back.
It will take some time to share my reflections
after the trip to Vienna.
Oh feeling so nostalgic...
I fell in love with this city more than I expected.
To kill sadness-
Viennese operetta- The Gypsy Baron
in our local opera.
I do not like operetta so much,
but still I had fun
and could think about Vienna :3

(source)

My outfit
New hat :3



Shouldn't I write something about Vienna?
Well... let's start from the simplest things...
souvenirs :D
Just a few as we were not shopping too often.

My earrings from Forever 21
(I wore them today)


Sissi fan
(Oh I do adore Sissi so much...
would buy everything with her)


For salt and paper
(for my grandma)


Something from Manner
(ski jumping fans know why xD)


Postcards
(Sissi, Marie Antoinette
and a painting... which stopped me from breathing...
I will write about it later)


And lots of tickets, plans etc


to be continued

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz