poniedziałek, 17 grudnia 2012

New skirt, new book and new lenses

My new Bodyline skirt arrived today.
Just the bodyline skirt, but I am so happy,
because I took a small break from buying clothes 
and now I feel reeally hungry XD

Most of you probably know how much I love
blue roses 
so I will skip the explanation :3




New book ^^
Alice: I have been
(it is a story hidden behind Alice in Wonderland)


For the end.
New lenses...
I mean normal lenses.
My eyes seem to be a little tired from wearing
circle ones everyday for 3 years and need a break....
Feel so so so ugly now >.<
(Well... I always feel ugly,
but now much much more >.<)

BTW after very thorough examination
I know that my eyes are completely healthy.
Maybe they are a little tired, but completely healthy.
And I was wearing circle lenses everyday as I wrote.
Do not believe in the rubbish
how dangerous they are.
If you use them properly and care for your eyes
there is no need to worry.

2 komentarze:

  1. Your new skirt looks lovely sis <3
    And I don't know this lice book yet!
    And as you see I finally joined blogger, too, so I can easily follow you now^^

    OdpowiedzUsuń