środa, 7 września 2011

Last year memory...

My friend has sent me this photo today and so many memories appeared... 
In fact I did not know that such photo of three of us existed at all. 


I do not even know why this photo moved me so much...
It was a day of Versailles concert more than one year ago..
In fact it was my first jrock concert 
(except from small concerts on Japan Expo)...
or better said first rock concert at all.
I was so inexperienced this time....
I have not eaten for all day (too excited to eat) and I almost fainted...
Frankly speaking I was not even able to enjoy this concert from the bottom of my heart.
I went to the back after two songs and
I was just shocked all the time that I really see them...
My post-concert depression had started just after getting out from the club...

As you see I put Countdown to Versailles concert on right sight of my blog^^
Still more than one month to this Holy Day. 


I still think if I should wear the same dress this year...
Any other dress is associated with Versailles so much like this one
and I even saw good black masquerade mask for it in local shop....

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz