sobota, 27 października 2012

The defense of my master thesis and Kilar's music concert

So today I defended my master thesis
(with distinction)
and I have to admit that 
of course I feel very satisfied,
but also a little old..
I already miss my old studies >.<


To show that nothing has really changed
and that I am not going to stop 
being puella aeterna
I post the pic of my lollipop XD


Changing topic...
Lately together with my friends I started let's call it a cultural club. 
The aim is to attend different cultural events together^^ 
If you are interested and live in Cracow you are open to join^^

The club is called Lilies&Roses.
It comes from The Picture of Dorian Gray

Time is jealous of you, and wars against your lilies and your roses.

Culture is a way to make this war less painful.
To find lilies and roses which are impossible
to defeat.

First event was the concert of Kilar music. 



(photo stolen from my friend)

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz