sobota, 7 kwietnia 2012

Ziggy Stardust and the Spiders from Mars


Yes, I am still in Bowie's mood
or rather I try to distract other thoughts.
It is better to pretend you do not see
that your world is falling apart.

Ziggy Stardust and the Spiders from Mars
was his last live as Ziggy Stardust.



It moved me to tears. 
Wild Eyed Boy from Freecloud
Changes
Space Oddity
Time
and so many songs I adore live...
And Ziggy is so gorgeous here.

It reminded me what Kansai Yamamato 
said about David:
He has an unusual face, don't you think?  He's neither man nor woman.  
If you see what I mean; which suited me as a designer because most of my clothes are for either sex.  
I love his music and obviously that has influenced my designs 
but most of all there's this aura of fantasy that surrounds him.   He has flair.


Try listen to this one.
It is David's cover of Jacques Brel's La Mort.



my death waits there among the flowers
where the blackest shadow, blackest shadow covers
let's pick lilacs for the passing time

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz