poniedziałek, 2 kwietnia 2012

Just clowning around

I read Waiting for Godot
and this is one of this book I would like to forget asap...


Comism is much worser than a despair.
Pain has its dignity and grandeur.
Absurdity touches much deeper.
Such useless people without any ilussions left. 
I felt so disgusted when reading it...

We wait. We are bored. (He throws up his hand.) No, don't protest, we are bored to death, there's no denying it. Good. A diversion comes along and what do we do? We let it go to waste... In an instant all will vanish and we'll be alone once more, in the midst of nothingness!


Nothing happens. Nobody comes, nobody goes. It's awful.

Yes, this is awful, unhealthy, dirty, disgusting, empty.
Such books should be banned.

Let's go. Yes, let's go. (They do not move).

These characters are just standing there for nothing
and can not even scream. 
Just clowning around.


Have you ever thought how tragic 
is the character of a clown?

I was always afraid of clowns
as a child.
I think that I still am. 


All paintings by Georges Rouault. 


Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz