niedziela, 18 marca 2012

There is a woman at the begining of all great things.

I will show you a dress that does not allow me to sleep lately.
I absolutely fell in love with it...
It is from Surface Spell and
contains Alphonse Mucha's paintings.


Back

Lately you can see a lot of painting prints,
but this is the only only one which made me "oh" to this point^.^

To love for the sake of being loved is human, But to love for the sake of loving is angelic.
-said Mucha and I have to say that my love to this dress is not angelic at all,
because loving is not enough for me,
I must buy it!!!

If you are not sure about paintings on the dress
there is Mucha's Times of Day


I love Art Nouveau for using contraries and decorations a lot.

Art Nouveau as at once homespun and exotic, literary and plastic, mystical and erotic, futurist and traditional, functional and fantastic.  It was a perfect illustration of the Hegelian system of contraries, extolled by Oscar Wilde, whereby an artistic truth is only valid if its opposite is equally true.  
(Challié 9)

Flowers on Mucha's painting are not needed in fact.
Paintings would look good without them and this is exactly the reason why they are here. 

We live in an age when unnecessary things are our only necessities
O.Wilde (yes again!)

More: 



So many awesome prints that I can not even choose my fav....

1 komentarz:

  1. uh! Mucha! One of my favorite painter!!
    nice dress too, but I think brown looks better, than this shade of vintage pink.

    OdpowiedzUsuń