wtorek, 16 sierpnia 2011

Need concert tickets for life

When I went to the city centre today 
I still was not sure if I finally buy it. 
I was just going to meet with my friend 
(and do some fangirling about Kamijo),
buy contact lenses, give books back to the library...

I was wearing my beloved Kumya chan dress
with casual Tshirt♥


And bears hair bands

In a moment when I left my home
I still was not sure...
but finally it happened.
Here it is: 


Well I am not such fan...
but aren't they in my city?
If I skipped it I would regret it for sure...
Anyway I will definitely wear loli!
And I will have a bow on my head!
(how ridiculous XD)


My natural desire has been satisfied.

3 komentarze:

  1. Ale ładnie wyszłaś na tym zdjęciu!

    Ech, a ja sama nie wiem co ubrać na ten koncert, chyba to samo co na Gackta miałam... trochę głupio xD ale cóż. Bo myślę, żeby raczej pchać się pod scenę, więc muszę mieć coś wygodnego.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. Dziękuję^^
    Na tym koncercie może być ostro, więc wygodny strój Ci się sprzyda. Ja grzecznię będę sobie stała w loli w tyle:)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. Wygladasz slicznie :) fajnie ci w tej fryzurce :)

    OdpowiedzUsuń