niedziela, 1 stycznia 2012

Twinkling New Year

Somebody could say that starting New Year with
writing the blog entry is stupid, 
but I want to start it with being fully conscious
of the all effort I must put to make the next year
much more fabulous.

The first I have to admit
2011 was much better than 2010.
I can see my dreams again
and fight for them.
Thank you for all people who helped me to change it.
In fact I have met some really amazing people 
during this year.
I hope they will always be by my site <333

I have started New Year with realizing a dream. 
Just when the midnight struck I bought my dreamdress.

Time of buying ^^


It makes 00:02  in our time ^^

So Twinkle dreaming princess^^


This print 
(I wrote about the meaning of this dress for me here)
is about dreams of a princess.
I want this year to be full of dreams
or better I want to make all my life look like a dream^^
I see some new prospects already,
we start some new projects...
I will do my best^^

for all of you
(be careful when watching it...
Kamijo 's humour can kill... XD)

I finished the old year with listening to Versailles
and started the new one with the same thing^^
They will give me power <333

Just after midnight they gave us present^^
They uploaded their website!

We are Versailless!
Love them..
Tears in my eyes...
Tears of happiness T.T 

2 komentarze:

  1. Też chciałabym, żeby 2012 był jak marzenie.
    Myślę, że 2011 przyniósł wiele pozytywnych zmian.
    Cieszę się razem z tobą, że twoje życie się zmienia. Jesteś wspaniałą lolitą, przemiłą, wartościową osobą i piękną, inspirującą dziewczyną. Tak trzymaj :3

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. Yay dziękuję Ci moja droga <333
    Ja Tobie też życzę wszystkiego najwspanialszego w nowym roku^^ Live you dream^_^

    OdpowiedzUsuń