sobota, 14 stycznia 2012

Lights of Warsaw and Lolita Fashion

Last two days I spent in Warsaw
where I went for an academic conference 
Attire as an expression of culture
(or something like that). 
Listening to all presentation was really tiring,
but in fact the majority of them was interesting
and I have found some new inspirations^^

After that we went to take a walk in Warsaw^^
Our hostel was located in a really nice street 
in an Old Town.


And the street where it was. 


A lot of lights
and still Xmas atmosphere.
I love walking at night
(well it was evening in fact, but night sounds cooler XD)






And my friend looking like a vampire <333

We both together^^
Quality was bad so I made it dark.

My outfit^^

I was talking about Lolita Fashion...
Not enough time... but 
it was quite enjoyable ^^


2 komentarze:

  1. Chciałabym posłuchać :< Niestety, nie mogłam posłuchać nawet wypowiedzi Kahy w Rzeszowie, bo miałam zajęcia. Skąd właściwie jest ten twój śliczny płaszczyk?

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. Może jeszcze kiedyś będzie okazja^^
    Płaszczyk jest z Baby. Dość stary model.

    OdpowiedzUsuń