czwartek, 8 sierpnia 2013

Flowers of days



Just some details from my life.
The flower in the center is the set of highlighters. 
Clockwise:
My lovely dog Tracy with a plushy cat and the Usakumya.
They looked gorgeous together.
Then you can see pony princess yogurt 
(even white chocolates parts were pony- shaped!)
Then is Tetsuwan Atom card
which I received from Japanese tourists who visited
the shop I work in and were so shocked that 
I wear J-fashion and speak Japanese that they gave me this card.
Then yummy ice-creams with wild strawberries and nutella
which I made for me and my grandma.
Finally last one: the cat-shaped Tony Molly lip tint.

Such small things.
Seems completely worthless,
but as Emma Thompspon said:

We must remember that all these things, 
the nuances, the anomalies, the subtleties, 
which we assume only accessorize our days 
are in fact here for a much larger and nobler cause.  
They are here to save our lives.

Oh, and btw such hot days.
Wearing short socks and hats
without the end xD


Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz