niedziela, 31 marca 2013

Happy Easter!

Happy Easter for all of you :3
I am not a religious person at all,
but it doesn't mean that I don't celebrate it.
I treat it in an aesthetic way.
I love cute decorations, beautiful sacred music,
elegance of different customs and tasty food of course :3
Celebrations of senses.


This year Easter is even more wonderful,
because of snow. 
It creates a little nostalgic atmosphere.

Pussy willow in a snow


This Easter will be special for me 
because of one more reason.
On Friday I was listening to Stabat Mater
in different compositions
and then I heard his voice...

Please listen to it. 



I have listened to quite a lot counter tenors lately,
but this one has a timbre I am unable to express in words.
I was so obsessed with the thought that I will never hear castrati singers,
but I just can not imagine that they had more beautiful voices than Alexis.
Finally I have found my Farinelli:3

For Easter I also wish you all to find lots of beauty
to fill your life with it. 

1 komentarz:

  1. Ja mam nadzieję,że wiosna niedługo do nas zawita.
    Madzia.

    OdpowiedzUsuń