sobota, 18 sierpnia 2012

Beauty and the Rose promise, smily food and Fiore shoes

I will start with my Beauty
that arrived today^.^
This is the most gorgeous piece
I have ever had.
Even my grandma was shocked
how beautiful it is !
I will wear it 
on my master thesis defense^^
This is my first AatP dress
so I feel that it is some kind of 
me growing into
more mature version of Lolita.
Still cute, but much more elegant^^
Next big step will be my first Innocent world dress:3


And some details ^^







And now some daily spam^^
I love cute food <333


"Don't play with your food!!!"


Hmmm why not XD ?


My outfit from today^^


I took a walk with my mom
and saw the cutest optician shop ^^


And for the end my new Fiore shoes^^
Found in second-hand! Veery cheap^^


1 komentarz:

  1. Sukienka ładna,piękne detale.Cicha zabawne jakby tylko mówiły"Zjedz mnie!". Nice shoes baby ;-)
    Madzia**

    OdpowiedzUsuń