czwartek, 2 kwietnia 2015

Silver Rose, an illusionary girl

Excuse me one Takarazuka post
after another, but after coming back from Japan
all my being is breathing Takarazuka.
I feel that it is one of this interest that will stay with me until death.
It is like I made one more step to find the real me.
It was the same with Japan, then Lolita, VKei,
opera, ballet and now Takarazuka has joined 
this honorable circle.

Today watched performance was Silver Rose Chronicle.
The story about silver-haired vampire siblings.


I am all in this story
turning myself into
銀のばら
幻の少女
myself
losing reality in vague silver dreams.


The performance does not only have interesting story,
but also such a beautiful music and choreography.
What is more, the music and dance always appear 
in a perfect moment
to multiply your emotions.
And Annabelle and Christopher are exactly 
the kind of vampires I love:
beautiful, lonely, all in pain.


Above main characters (sister and her love interest)
I am all in the vampire brother.


Ouki Kaname created a charismatic, ambivalent, 
all charming character to fell in love since 
the first appearance on the stage.


Above everything there is rose.
Flower symbolism is always something
that effects me more than it should.
Silver rose.
Not a red rose which lost all her petals
just after being taken into hand.
But silver one which is eternally in a full bloom.
Just like silver- haired siblings.
Like my love to vampires.
And seems like my love to Takarazuka since now on.



Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz